struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Annotation example
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:15:57 GMT
Hello,

There are two index.jsp files , but not in the same directory.
The web.xml defines the welcome file webapp/index.jsp
  <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

If welcome-file-list entry doesn't exist in web.xml file,
priority goes to index.html file then index.htm and at last index.jsp file.
Here, you could omit the index.jsp welcome-file,  because of his name.

The first index.jsp, the welcome file webappp/index.jsp contains a redirect to a second file,
named also index.jsp. But this second file is in the directory webapp/WEB-INF/content

Don't call directly this second index.jsp file , in the welcome list.

-> I had a problem in September with the "/" before the name "index" in webapp/index.jsp
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/struts-user/201509.mbox/browser

( Extract September 10 )
the line in the jsp index.jsp  does not work for me, because it refers to http: // localhost:
8080 / index.jsp    (so, a blank page )
 <% Response.sendRedirect ("/index.jsp"); %>
On my Computer, I changed "/index.jsp"  into "index.jsp" or "./index.jsp "
and it works.
Regards,

Chris

     Le Mardi 10 novembre 2015 9h04, José Antonio Delgado Trujillo <jadtmat@gmail.com>
a écrit :

 I use mvn package and then put the war in the deployment folder of wildfly
9.