struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Poblem with bean-validation ( Git-Hub) and struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:32:27 GMT
Hi Chris,

this was my fault. I added a predefined stack for an easy use together with
the rest plugin.
But I don't had in mind that it then needs the rest plugin as a dependency.

This is already reverted if you would use the current SNAPSHOT.
If you would like to use the BETA2 version you can only add the rest plugin
to your dependencies,
this does not mean that you are required to use it.

Bets Regards

Johannes

#################################################
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep


2015-10-08 10:55 GMT+02:00 Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr>:

> PS : All is OK if I use 17/07/2015  09:56            24 583
> struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA1.jarThis one is OK
> Another log
> oct. 08, 2015 9:24:30 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> filterStart
> SEVERE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:488)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:75)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:278)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:383)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:104)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4650)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5306)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:657)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1462)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1445)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:860)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java:357)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:894)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:434)
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:475)
>     ... 46 more
> Caused by: Parent package is not defined: rest-default - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.buildPackageContext(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:675)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:525)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:311)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:108)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:186)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
>     ... 49 more
>
> oct. 08, 2015 9:44:39 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> filterStart
> SEVERE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:488)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:75)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:278)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:383)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:104)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4650)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5306)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:657)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1462)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1445)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:860)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java:357)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:894)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:434)
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:475)
>     ... 46 more
> Caused by: Parent package is not defined: rest-default - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.buildPackageContext(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:675)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:525)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:311)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:108)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:186)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
>     ... 49 more
>
> oct. 08, 2015 9:44:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> filterStart
> SEVERE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:488)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:75)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:278)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:383)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:104)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4650)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5306)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:657)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1462)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1445)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:860)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java:357)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:894)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:434)
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:475)
>     ... 46 more
> Caused by: Parent package is not defined: rest-default - [unknown location]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.buildPackageContext(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:675)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:525)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:311)
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:108)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:186)
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
>     ... 49 more
>
>
>
>
>
>      Le Jeudi 8 octobre 2015 10h53, Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr> a écrit :
>
>
>  Hello ,
> I have some problem with bean-validationand
> struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jarSources :
> https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/bean-validationWith
> new sources and Schema2.5 DTD
> My lib struts-examples23/11/2013  17:55            43 578
> asm-3.3.jar23/11/2013  17:55            38 275
> asm-commons-3.3.jar23/11/2013  17:55            21 503
> asm-tree-3.3.jar19/02/2014  16:21            69 002
> commons-fileupload-1.3.1.jar04/04/2014  11:19           185 140
> commons-io-2.4.jar10/06/2015  07:51           434 678
> commons-lang3-3.4.jar03/04/2015  07:09        1 300 487
> freemarker-2.3.22.jar23/11/2013  17:55           614 203
> javassist-3.11.0.GA.jar28/05/2015  07:51           135 903
> log4j-api-2.3.jar01/09/2015  10:46           827 024
> log4j-core-2.3.jar07/04/2015  12:37           229 218
> ognl-3.0.11.jar28/09/2015  21:26            70
> 078struts2-convention-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar28/09/2015  21:22         1 524
> 993 struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar and my lib
> struts-examples-bean-validation02/09/2015  14:07           477
> 382hibernate-validator-4.3.1.Final.jar03/09/2015  08:49            60 796
> jboss-logging-3.1.1.GA.jar15/04/2014  14:57            63
> 777validation-api-1.1.0.Final.jar17/07/2015  09:56            24 583
> struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA1.jarThis one is OK
> But if I replace it with the new
> struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar 28/09/2015  21:35
> 24 730struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar But here, there is a
> problem with struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar
> See...
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,239 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (com.opensymphony.xwork2.UnknownHandlerManager)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,239 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (org.apache.struts2.views.util.UrlHelper)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,240 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.TextParser)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,240 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.DispatcherErrorHandler)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,240 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (com.opensymphony.xwork2.security.ExcludedPatternsChecker)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,288 INFO  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> config.AbstractBeanSelectionProvider
> (AbstractBeanSelectionProvider.java:49) - Choosing bean (struts) for
> (com.opensymphony.xwork2.security.AcceptedPatternsChecker)
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,465 WARN  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> interceptor.DefaultBeanValidationManager
> (DefaultBeanValidationManager.java:82) - ********** No bean validator class
> defined - Falling back to default provider **********
> oct. 08, 2015 10:35:54 AM org.hibernate.validator.internal.util.Version
> <clinit>
> INFO: HV000001: Hibernate Validator 4.3.1.Final
> 2015-10-08 10:35:54,575 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> dispatcher.Dispatcher (Dispatcher.java:487) - Dispatcher initialization
> failed
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationException: Unable to load
> configuration.
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:894)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:434)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:475)
> [struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:75)
> [struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> [struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:278)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:383)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:104)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4650)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5306)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:657)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1462)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601) ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
> [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
> [?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
> [?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1445)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:860)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java:357)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
> [servlet-api.jar:?]
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> [servlet-api.jar:?]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
> [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
> [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
> [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> [?:1.7.0_15]
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> [?:1.7.0_15]
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [?:1.7.0_15]
> Caused by: com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationException: Parent
> package is not defined: rest-default
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.buildPackageContext(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:675)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:525)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:311)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:108)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:186)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
> ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     ... 49 more
> oct. 08, 2015 10:35:54 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> startInternal
> SEVERE: Error filterStart
> oct. 08, 2015 10:35:54 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> startInternal
> SEVERE: Erreur de démarrage du contexte [/st2_ex_22_bean-validation] suite
> aux erreurs précédentes
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message