struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject sjg:grid in modal window not getting displayed atall
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 13:53:36 GMT
I am trying to use sjg:grid in a modal window which is opened from a tabbed panel.

Have the below code. Everything seams right to me. The modal window opens and displays other
stuff but the grid is not getting displayed atall. The getJSON() in the action class is never
getting called.

I did similar code in another page and it worked fine. Only difference being now I am trying
it on the modal window.

Please need help with this. Not sure what am I missing here.

jsp....Code

	<s:url var="searchResultsUrl" action="grid/searchResultsAJAXAction"/>

    <sjg:grid

    	id="id"

    	caption="Testing"

        dataType="json"

        href="%{searchResultsUrl}"

        pager="true"

        gridModel="searchResults"

        rowList="10,15,20"

        rowNum="15"

        rownumbers="true"

        viewrecords="true"

        autowidth="true"

        navigator="true"

        navigatorAdd="false"

        navigatorViewOptions="{height:280, width:500}"

        navigatorDelete="true"

        navigatorDeleteOptions="{height:280, width:500,reloadAfterSubmit:true}"

        navigatorEdit="false"

        navigatorRefresh="true"

        navigatorSearch="false"

        multiselect="true"

        onSelectRowTopics="rowselect"

        loadonce="true"

        <sjg:gridColumn name="deptNumber" index="deptNumber" title="Department Number"
key="true" sortable="true"/>

        <sjg:gridColumn name="deptDescription" index="deptDescription" title="Department
Description" sortable="false"/>

</sjg:grid>

struts.xml

<package name="grid-default" extends="struts-default,json-default" namespace="/grid">

<action name="searchResultsAJAXAction" class="xxx.CreateDepartmentAction">

	<result name="success" type="json"></result>

 	<result name="error" type="json"></result>

</action>

</package>

Action class

public class CreateDepartmentAction extends ActionSupport implements SessionAware {

	private List<Departments> searchResults = new ArrayList<Departments>();

	public String execute() {

		retrieveSearchDepartmentsResults();

		return SUCCESS;

	}

	public String retrieveSearchDepartmentsResults() {

	try {

		setSearchResults(getSearchResultsBasedOnCriteria());

		int to = (rows * page);

		int from = to - rows;

		records = getSearchResults().size();

		searchResults = getSearchResults();

		total =(int) Math.ceil((double)records / (double)rows);

	} catch (Exception e) {

		return ERROR;

	}

		return SUCCESS;

	}

	}

getters and setters

	public String getJSON()

	{

		return retrieveSearchDepartmentsResults();

	}

}