struts-user mailing list archives

From Yaragalla Muralidhar <yaragallamur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamically generating user input fields
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:40:16 GMT
Actually i have a "List<Student> students "  in my action class. but when i
am dynamically genaerating fields in html page how to change the names of
the fields that are dynamically getting generated?   for the first field i
gave students[0].name but for the second field that is dynamically getting
generated how can i change the name of the field like "students[1].name?

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*