struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhandapani, Rajeswaran" <rdhandap...@inautix.co.in>
Subject Struts2 Plugin Jquery vs Dojo
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:37:52 GMT
Hi All,

Could you please help me to choose the right plugin between Jquery and Dojo?

We need mainly need this for date picker fields. I like the Jquery date picker but it is not
bundled with Struts 2 pack, is that a concern?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajeswaran D

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or use any part of this email.  If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately
by return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore,
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of email transmission.