struts-user mailing list archives

From Lilylove toshop <lilylove2s...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Change the background color of each element in the dropdown list
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:53:09 GMT
 I have a dropdown search box which includes All, Open, Closed.
<s:select name="searchStatus" id="searchStatus" list="{'All', ' Open', 'Closed'}"/>
I want to make the background color changes based on the element selected from the list.  Background
is green if 'Open' is selected, blue - 'All, red - 'Closed'.  Could you please help how
to do this using struts2 tag?  Thanks a lot
Regards,Lily