struts-user mailing list archives

From John Boyer <j...@rodaxsoft.com>
Subject Re: FYI: Email Field Validator Always Fails in iOS 7 Safari Browser
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:36:37 GMT
Thank you Lukasz. We started using the free Mailgun email validation service on our server
because it checks for mistyped domains and performs other checks. Learn more at http://blog.mailgun.com/free-email-validation-api-for-web-forms

I’ve implemented a Java client for Mailgun’s email validation service and it’s available
at https://github.com/johnboyer/mailgun-manager

John Boyer
rodaxsoft.com

On Oct 12, 2014, at 9:57 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> wrote:

>> Hi All:
>>
>> We’re using the latest version of Struts 2 in production and we’ve found that
the client-side XML email validator always fails in the iOS 7.1 Safari browser. We haven’t
tested it iOS 8 yet. However, removing the email validation from the following XML solved
the problem.