struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: struts, freemarker and servlet 3.1
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:09:45 GMT
Hello Adam,

Can we be sure that jetty 9 (not Jetty 9.1) can work with Servlet 3.1?

Regards

Le Vendredi 3 octobre 2014 8h58, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> a écrit :

> Quick question, is anyone running struts 2.3 with servlet 3.1 (Jetty 9)?  Our freemarker
rendered pages appear to be blank (i.e. no content returned), though the rest of the app appears
to function properly (stream results return properly).  My first guess is that either the
issue is in the Sitemesh or Freemarker config, but I can't seem to quickly tell. Has anyone
else had any issues or needed to make any changes when upgrading?

Adam can you register this as an issue? We can focus on it when we
start working on version 2.5/3.0 - put as much information as possible
to reproduce your issue ie. web.xml (numbers are very important here),
struts.xml example, and so on. Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/