struts-user mailing list archives

From Manoj.Sha...@nevagroup.com
Subject Re: Rppe: What is the effect of Params Interceptor?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 07:58:33 GMT
Dear Vineesh,

The params interceptor also known as parameters interceptor is used to set
all parameters on the valuestack.It is found in the default stack
bydefault. So you don't need to specify it explicitely. It gets all
parameters by calling the getParameters() method of ActionContext and sets
it on the valuestack by calling the setValue() method of ValueStack.

Note: If you specify any interceptor for the action explicitely, default
interceptors will not be available for the action class.

Please refer to these URLs:
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.0.x/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/interceptor/ParametersInterceptor.html
, http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/docs/parameters-interceptor.html.

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Kumar Sharma

Rppe: What is the effect of Params Interceptor?

Vineesh Anand
to:
Struts Users Mailing List
09/23/2014 12:33 PM