struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Brin <Adam.B...@asu.edu>
Subject struts, freemarker and servlet 3.1
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:15:34 GMT
Quick question, is anyone running struts 2.3 with servlet 3.1 (Jetty 9)?  Our freemarker rendered
pages appear to be blank (i.e. no content returned), though the rest of the app appears to
function properly (stream results return properly).  My first guess is that either the issue
is in the Sitemesh or Freemarker config, but I can't seem to quickly tell. Has anyone else
had any issues or needed to make any changes when upgrading?

thanks,

adam

Adam Brin
Director of Technology, Digital Antiquity
480.965.1278