struts-user mailing list archives

From saikrishna <saikrishnaad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redirect vulnerability after upgrading to Struts 2.3.16.2
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:24:34 GMT
Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart <at> apache.org> writes:

> > production servers are handled by some other team.You want me to recycle
the
> > servers once ?
>
> Yes, you should do it as soon as possible - after switching devMode to
> off you must restart application to take effect
> And as I said, you are using safe version, this error has meaning only
> during development to indicate that something unexpected happened, it
> can be ignore on production (with devMode off you will not see such
> message)
>
> Regards

I contacted middle ware team,who does server restart.Server is getting
restarted daily ! Actually,one month back we have done the struts upgrade to
2.3.16.2.As a part of that,we have just updated our pom.xml with the struts
version ,as our project is maven based to build.At that time,dev mode is
already set to false.Any more changes required in any of the file during
Struts upgrade ?