struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject setting post method automathicaly in s:form with s:file
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:13:24 GMT
Hi all,
i just made s:form with s:file inside,
i did add enctype="multipart/form-data" because i was adding it always,
but in log i saw:

WARNING: Struts has detected a file upload UI tag (s:file) being used
without a form set to method 'POST'. This is probably an error!

The funny thing is that form is working as it should.
Did Struts add method="post" automaticaly?
Or maybe it was my browser that did the magic?

My last question is, if struts knows that there is s:form with s:file inside
why it would not set enctype and method to make it all work as expected?
What problems could cause such solution?

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.