struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Anderon <jim_ander...@jjajava.com>
Subject Re: hello world is giving me a stack trace.
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 01:15:45 GMT

I am attaching the struts.xml file. This is the struts.xml file that
came with the tutorial example. I have not
edited it at all.

I realize the stack track indicates the program failed in the struts.xml
file, but I assume that
for most people running the example, this example works. I suspect that
the this code makes assumptions
about the environment and that my environment does not meet all of the
assumptions. I have no idea where
to look for the root cause at this point.

Jim