struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject 2.3.16.3 Color in error message ( Authenticate Login )
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 16:13:28 GMT
Hello,

I don't find in the strutsexamples ( 6 form_validation, 7 message_ressource...etc) where I
could write red color when error message is displayed in loginForm.jsp

First the validator LoginAction-validation.xml works fine with required fields.

Then the authentication with LoginAction works or not.

But I would like to write red error when the authentication fails.

    public void validate() {
        if (userName.length() != 0 && password.length() != 0 && !(AuthenticateUser(userName,
password))) {
            addFieldError("userName", " The Identification has failed");
        }
    }

When the Authenticate fails, the message works with "The Identification has failed" , but
the color is not red in the loginForm.jsp...

Regards

Chris