struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sánchez <ads...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default action method for unmatched wildcard actions
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 09:41:32 GMT
I'm trying to define a generic/abstract action and extend or
instantiate it with specific actions.

Say a generic/abstract CRUDaction and have UserAction, InvoiceAction
etc... to instantiate/extend it.

I don't see the way to do this using Conventions. I believe it is
possible using wildcards. Using conventions I am forced to override
abstract methods using Action annotations. But probably I am wrong so,
please, let me know if I can use Conventions bearing in mind this
design approach.