struts-user mailing list archives

From "Etingin, Eugene" <Eugene.Etin...@bnymellon.com>
Subject RE: No action instance for path /welcomeAction could be created
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 18:57:50 GMT
No, nothing at all

Thank you

Eugene Etingin

212-815-3393 Land line
646-886-7790 Cell

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:51 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: No action instance for path /welcomeAction could be created

Anything in the logs?

> The problem is that when I try to access URL
> http://localhost:7001/RDM/welcomeAction.do
>
> I receive an error 500 HTTP
>
> No action instance for path /welcomeAction could be created
>
> Thank you
>
> Eugene Etingin
>
> 212-815-3393 Land line
> 646-886-7790 Cell

is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the
e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not
authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and
delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses,
we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.