struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No action instance for path /welcomeAction could be created
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 18:15:20 GMT
What's the problem? Do you see anything in the logs?

> Dear Struts Experts
>

> Can somebody please help me with this problem? I am deploying war file on Weblogic. The
application is done with Struts,

;
> String sessionId = session.getId();
> long currDateTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
> Date myDate = new Date(currDateTime);
> SimpleDateFormat dateFormat = new SimpleDateFormat(Constants.DATE_FORMAT);
> sessionInfo.setUserId(userId);
> sessionInfo.setUserEdit(userEdit);
> sessionInfo.setStrSessionId(sessionId);
>
> sessionInfo.setBusinessDate(dateFormat.format(myDa te));
> session.setAttribute("SessionInfo", sessionInfo);
> returnPage = "welcomePage";
> }
> catch (Exception e) {
> RDMException rdmEx = new RDMException(e);
> errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, new ActionError("error.systemError.label1"));
> errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, new ActionError("error.systemError.label2", rdmEx.getMessage()));
> errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, new ActionError("error.systemError.label3", rdmEx.getExceptionTrail()));
> errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, new ActionError("error.commonMessage.label"));
> saveErrors(request, errors);
> returnPage = "errorPage";
> }
>
> return mapping.findForward(returnPage);
> }
> }
>
> web.xml
> <servlet>
> <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
> <servlet-class>org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet</servlet-class>
> <init-param>
> <param-name>config</param-name>
> <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml</param-value>
> </init-param>
> <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
> </servlet>
> <!-- Struts Action Servlet Mappings -->
> <!-- Note that because Struts takes the *last* mapping here as the extension to add
> actions posted from forms, we must have *.do come after *.jpf. -->
> <servlet-mapping>
> <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
> <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
> </servlet-mapping>
>
> URL
>
> http ://localhost:7001/RDM/welcomeAction.do
>
> I would greatly appreciate any help
>
> Thank you
>
> Eugene
>

> The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail
or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it
from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do
not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.