struts-user mailing list archives

From Salvatore Lionetti <salvatore.lione...@youco.eu>
Subject Re: Regarding latest struts 2.3.x changes and issues with DMI and Wildcards
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:16:55 GMT
Code has parent[s] (just like our childrens) that takes special care of it.

But code influence (positive or negative) is spread among all people.

Open Licenses (like Apache2) code is expecially because let everybody
of us to "adopt" or contribute to "a code".

Moreover code is developed not only for clients but also for fun and
collect experiences.

So i think it is wrong to speak of "YOUR code" and "the clients for
which they develop cope"

Personally I think that is beautiful that a State (Argentina in this
case) use this kind of open code for its purpose (that is act in the
name of all components peoples). And this is the current revolution of
our year.

So I also would like to thank Lukas and others for supporting us.
What is in the game is Developers reputation and out freedom. Other
aspect, also presents, is at the border of this "core".

Have a good day