struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best book reference for struts 2
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 15:10:56 GMT
There's a long-term (read: nascent) Inside Struts 2 book that refreshes
functionality and dives deeper into internals and app-specific game playing
to eliminate redundant code etc, but it's been going on forever, so I can't
predict when or if I'll release it. It'll be a chapter-by-chapter thing,
too, e.g., buy the chapters you want, or get the whole thing at once.

--
e: davelnewton@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699