struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Struts2 and JDBC : How to read jdbc.properties only once , for 100 or 1000 users
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:52:51 GMT
Hello,
Introducing Interceptors works on Struts2.3.16
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/introducing-interceptors.html

But I would like to create my own Interceptor
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/writing-interceptors.html

The example with SimpleInterceptor is not full
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/interceptors.html

Have you any sample with all sources to read external files jdbc.properties ?