struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Struts2 and JDBC : How to read jdbc.properties only once , for 100 or 1000 users
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:24:11 GMT
Thanks.
I'll test this new example. I proceed in order of Web Page "Getting Started", and haven't
tested this one yet. (...Struts 2 Form Tags , Form Validation Using XML , Control Tags , Wildcard
Method Selection ,  Struts 2 Themes , Spring and Struts 2 (with supplement jar files ) ,
Struts 2 Annotations....
next -> Introducing Interceptors...etc )

Le Jeudi 2 janvier 2014 15h49, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> a écrit :

You can use Interceptor#init()