struts-user mailing list archives

From Vibhuti Pithwa <vibhutipit...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts Validation
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:08:43 GMT
Hello,
                                                       I had successfully
written a conditional visitor validator for a List<Employee> in a
validation.xml for a list of Object say Employee. Then I wrote a
validation.xml of the type Employee-validation.xml where i wrote the
validation to be done for say First Name , Last Name. Now the validations
in Employee-validation.xml are executed as many times as there are objects
the list List<Employees> .                                      Now i have
a Map of objects and i tried to write similar thing for it but it does not
work. Has anyone tried doing such for a Map and can explain me an approach
to do it.? This is appearing way out of my reach as we need optimised code
that can iterate over the map and do validation instead of writing hard
coded validation. Need some help.

                                    Thanks,
Vibhuti Pithwa