struts-user mailing list archives

From Vibhuti Pithwa <vibhutipit...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Struts Validation
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:13:55 GMT
Hello,
       I had successfully written a conditional visitor validator for a
List<Employee> in a
validation.xml for a list of Object say Employee. Then I wrote a
validation.xml of the
type Employee-validation.xml where i wrote the validation to be done for
say First
Name , Last Name. Now the validations in Employee-validation.xml are
executed as many times as there are objects the list List<Employees>.
Now i have a Map of objects and i tried to write similar thing for it but
it does not
work. Has anyone tried doing such for a Map and can explain me an approach
to do
it.? This is appearing way out of my reach as we need optimised code that
can
iterate over the map and do validation instead of writing hard coded
validation.Need
some help.

Thanks,
Vibhuti Pithwa