struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: validation xmls in a Struts2 application with no Internet connection
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:48:41 GMT
I reviewed Struts internally and discovered that in all places it uses
"1.0.2" instead of "1.0.3". So, I guessed if I rewrite my DOCTYPE to:

	<!DOCTYPE validators PUBLIC "-//Apache Struts//XWork Validator
1.0.2//EN" "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/xwork-validator-1.0.2.dtd">

it may work. I tried and yeah, it works!

(However, it's some was confusing that "xwork-validator-1.0.3.dtd" is
present in "xwork.jar" but we cannot use it "*offline*" until Struts
also use it internally)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for your reply.

Sincerely Yours,