struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Debug level for com.opensymphony is too talkative, when using Netbeans 7.3
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:00:30 GMT
Hello,

I tested both yesterday.

You are right , WARN level works too.
But INFO level is immediately near DEBUG.
DEBUG < INFO < WARN < ERROR < FATAL

I'll register an issue for that.

PS: it's when the link "Edit your information" is clicked.
Some few other examples are concerned. I just want to check which ones. And test again but
too with Struts 2.3.15x

Regards,

Chris

Le Mercredi 18 décembre 2013 7h46, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> a écrit
:

I think even WARN should be sufficient, can you register an issue for that?

Thanks in advance
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

2013/12/17 Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr>:
> Please Use INFO level
>

> Hello,
> I don't know why, but for some asf trunk examples, using this configuration could product
some trouble in view server output. No less than 340 000 lines :

> "Netbeans 7.3   -  Tomcat 7x  -  Struts 2.3.16  - DEBUG level in log4j.xml for com.opensymphony
"

> The Themes example is not the only one , with which I found thousand of lines in view
server output.

> The problem does not happen If I change only one thing in the 4's team. ( Netbeans 6.5
, or GlassFish 3.1.2 , or INFO level )