struts-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Andersson <fredan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Is this a createclassloader issue - HTTP Status 404 - result 'null' not found
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 09:20:21 GMT
Hello Muralidhar!

Thanks for your reply!

Interesting to hear that you do not think this has something to do with struts.

Then I guess either that I have done something wrong or that the service provider might have
done something wrong with my account.

Best reagards!

/Fredrik

Btw  If you are familiar with Apache and Tomcat do you know in what log file you would look
to find more info about this? (I seems to have to request the log files from the support guys
at the webhotel and they email it to me later which makes this a bit more difficult to solve
this, I do not have the privileges my self to look in them.)