struts-user mailing list archives

From Damian Blazejewski <damian.blazejew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Testing Actions
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 07:18:45 GMT
Lukasz,

Mockito is what I am going to use.
But how to deal with those Spring dependencies in the action?
As I said before, when I extend StrutsJUnit4TestCase I get the following
error:
"Looks like the Spring listener was not configured for your web app! "
On the other hand, extending StrutsSpringJUnit4TestCase I have to provide
Spring context.

No I am thinking about using this:
https://bitbucket.org/kubek2k/springockito/wiki/Home

It should solve my problem.