struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "optiontransferselect" tag search for "<contextPath>/webwork/optiontransferselect/optiontransferselect.js"
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:57:48 GMT
2013/11/25 Thomas Hermann <thermann@mtg.de>:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problems with the "optiontransferselect" tag
> (struts2-core-2.3.14.3):
>
> 1)All items in the fields are highlighted (preselected) when the page is
> loaded.
> I want to have no item preselected. Has anybody the same problem? What must
> i do, that no item is preselected?

I think it can be related to point 2.

> 2)When i look at the network traffic is see, that the following file is
> tried to be loaded:
>
> <contextPath>/webwork/optiontransferselect/optiontransferselect.js
>
> Because the "webwok"-directory does not exist, the loading will fail.
> Why is the file searched in a "webwork" directory? What can i do, that a
> correct path will be used?

Have you recently migrated from WebWork to Struts2? Maybe some
deprecated libraries left? Do you have ww: tag in jsp?

Current version of optiontransferselect.ftl contains:
<script type="text/javascript" src="<@s.url
value="/struts/optiontransferselect.js" encode='false'
includeParams='none'/>"></script>

so it isn't S2 issue.

Regards
--