struts-user mailing list archives

From Yaragalla Muralidhar <yaragallamur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this a createclassloader issue - HTTP Status 404 - result 'null' not found
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 15:20:30 GMT
Hi i guess that your action class is running fine as per your description.
So check the file  "$CATALINA_BASE/conf/catalina.policy"  for security
permissions. "$CATALINA_BASE" is the root directory of the tomcat. Hope
this helps.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*