struts-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Hermann <therm...@mtg.de>
Subject "optiontransferselect" tag search for "<contextPath>/webwork/optiontransferselect/optiontransferselect.js"
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:55:20 GMT
Hello,

I have a problems with the "optiontransferselect" tag
(struts2-core-2.3.14.3):

1)All items in the fields are highlighted (preselected) when the page is
loaded.
I want to have no item preselected. Has anybody the same problem? What
must i do, that no item is preselected?

2)When i look at the network traffic is see, that the following file is
tried to be loaded:

<contextPath>/webwork/optiontransferselect/optiontransferselect.js

Because the "webwok"-directory does not exist, the loading will fail.
Why is the file searched in a "webwork" directory? What can i do, that a
correct path will be used?

Thanks,
Thomas