struts-user mailing list archives

From Hernán <heam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inquiry
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:54:17 GMT
Ok, thank you for your response. I will add some code snippets in order you
can help me.
First of all the hierarchy that extends ActionSupport, then the most
important fragments. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Attached: (extends = ->)

GenericPresentationAction -> CreateReadUpdateRemoveDeleteAction ->
BaseCreateReadUpdateRemoveDeleteAction -> BaseAction -> ActionSupport

Then some code snippets: (In struts-setup.xml default package is tiles)

        <action name="GenericPresentationAction"
class="GenericPresentationAction" method="listAll">
            <result name="list">
                ${destination}
            </result>
        </action>

        <action name="GenericPresentationAction_*"
class="GenericPresentationAction" method="{1}">
            <result name="input" type="dispatcher">
                <param
name="location">/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/genericPresentationForm.jsp</param>
            </result>
            <result name="success" type="dispatcher">
                <param
name="location">/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/genericPresentationForm.jsp</param>
            </result>
            <result name="list" type="dispatcher">
                <param
name="location">/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/genericPresentationList.jsp</param>
            </result>
        </action>

In tiles.xml:

    <definition name="AdministratorBase"
template="/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/layout.jsp" >
        <put-attribute name="header" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/header.jsp"
/>
        <put-attribute name="menu" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/menu.jsp"  />
        <put-attribute name="footer" value="/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/footer.jsp"
/>
    </definition>
    <definition name="GenericPresentationAction"
extends="AdministratorBase">
        <put-attribute name="title" value="Presentación" />
        <put-attribute name="description" value="Administrar Contenido" />
        <put-attribute name="content"
value="/WEB-INF/jsp/setup/genericPresentation.jsp" />
    </definition>

In spring-data.xml:

    <bean id="genericHibernateDAO"
class="ro.dao.hibernate.GenericHibernateDAO" abstract="true"
autowire="byName">
        <property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory" />
    </bean>

In spring-servlet.xml:

    <bean id="genericPresentationDAO"
class="com.tipuana.rf.dao.hibernate.GenericPresentationDAOHibernate"
parent="genericHibernateDAO" autowire="byName" />

In spring-servlet-setup.xml:

    <bean id="GenericPresentationAction"
class="com.tipuana.rf.action.setup.GenericPresentationAction"
scope="prototype">
        <property name="genericPresentationDAO"
ref="genericPresentationDAO" />
    </bean>