struts-user mailing list archives

From Hernán <heam...@gmail.com>
Subject Inquiry
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 22:32:14 GMT
Hi you all developers! I'm currently developing a web application, I have
added a new CRUD action which extend several abstract classes whereas the
first one extend action support. The web app uses tiles and when trying to
find a Tile Definition to render ${destination} it can't find it. It says,
cannot find ' ' definition. Other instance variables which are declared in
the upper most class of the class hierarchy (I mean after action support)
aren't able to be seen. I wonder what might be wrong since all other
actions work properly. My CRUD system is based in the one that exists in
struts2 in action book it is a version I improved. This action implements
ModelDriven interface, whilst the majority doesn't. Thank you. I hope you
can help me! Have a nice day!

--
Hernán