struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How configure struts2 to get validation rules from Spring via @value
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:18:32 GMT
Code formatting? Maybe use some web service to present your code.

Does system.properties is defined as a Struts 2 properties file?

2013/9/17 Alireza Fattahi <afattahi@yahoo.com>:
> We are using spring 3 and struts 2. We use spring @value annotation to get values from
property files.
> We want to get validation rules from property files instead of hard-coding them in action.
> Here is sample property system.properties transfer.account.min.amount=10
> Here is the action:
> publicclassTransferToAccountimplementsPreparable{@Value("${transfer.account.min.amount}")publicStringminAmount;//...........execute
and other methods omitted@IntRangeFieldValidator(type =ValidatorType.FIELD,min ="${minAmount}",key
="validate.int.min")publicvoidsetAmount(Integeramount){this.amount =amount;}

)
> system.properties
> transfer.account.min.amount.key=validate.int.min
> The resource bundel is: validate.int.min = This field must be more than ${min}
> ...and make this change
> @IntRangeFieldValidator(type =ValidatorType.FIELD,min ="${minAmount}",key ="${transfer.account.min.amount.key}")
> Now when an error happens the validation message shows validate.int.min, instead of fetching
this value from resource bundle!