struts-user mailing list archives

From Yaragalla Muralidhar <yaragallamur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a way to get action name in the execute method?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 03:56:29 GMT
hi my problem is refresh, back and forward buttons in the browser. This
buttons though are very help full, sometimes this may lead to duplicate
submissions and can mess up the database. In solving this problem at some
point i thought it will be of great help if i can get the action name of
the action class that is being executed.

The following is the way to get the action name in the action class:-

ActionContext.getContext().getName()

The factory method "getContext()" in the ActionContext class returns the
"ActionContext" object. so the "getName()" method in the "ActionContext"
class returns the name of the action.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.
*