struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: JavaScript errors on exception-handling.html
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:07:49 GMT
Hallo Volker,

Thanks,
I was writing this in the same time ....

Some HTML pages in WW/docs give sometimes an ( alert? ) error
and yon can't see the data
For example, Coding Struts 2 Actions, docs/WW/docs/coding-struts-2-actions.html,

The same error:
--------------------------
    SyntaxHighlighter
    Can't find brush for: xml
---------------------------------

THe data , in a script syntax  like this one :
-------------------
<script type="syntaxhighlighter" class="theme: Default; brush: xml; gutter: false">&lt;![CDATA[

&amp;lt;action name="hello" class="org.apache.struts.helloworld.action.HelloWorldAction"
method="execute"&amp;gt;
    &amp;lt;result name="success"&amp;gt;/HelloWorld.jsp&amp;lt;/result&amp;gt;
&amp;lt;/action&amp;gt;

]]&gt;</script>

What about             <script src='http://struts.apache.org/highlighter/js/shBrushJava.js'
type='text/javascript'></script>?