struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translating submit tag
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:02:41 GMT
2013/7/31 Antonio Sánchez <juntandolineas@gmail.com>:
> Sorry, what do you mean with Submit class?

Submit component behind submit.ftl

> Use case is simple login. The exception is thrown when the form does not pass validation
and "results" in "input".

> Displayed <s:actionmessage /> is:
>
> Developer Notification (set struts.devMode to false to disable this message): Unexpected
Exception caught setting 'entrar' on 'class es.juntandolineas.laboratoriostruts2.sesionConS2.control.Sesion:
Error setting expression 'entrar' with value ['Entrar', ]

> Initially I thought there was some problem with a custom interceptor and custom interceptor
stack, but I get the same using default interceptor stack.

> Stacktrace:
>
> jul 31, 2013 10:34:50 AM com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor error
> SEVERE: Developer Notification (set struts.devMode to false to disable this message):
> Unexpected Exception caught setting 'entrar' on 'class es.juntandolineas.laboratoriostruts2.sesionConS2.control.Sesion:
Error setting expression 'entrar' with value ['Entrar', ]
> Error setting expression 'entrar' with value ['Entrar', ] - [unknown location]

That's ok - it's just a developer notification as you don't have
setter for field "entrar" in class "Sesion" - switch devMode to false
and error disappear. The notification is to aware you about typos,
missing setters, etc.

Regards
--
Łukasz