struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with parameters with Struts 2.3.15.1
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:00:54 GMT
Can you test with the latest SNAPSHOT? This can be related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4142

And you can directly use DefaultActionMapper from 2.3.15.1, just copy the
code and define your custom Action mapper as specified in the docs.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/