struts-user mailing list archives

From Srineel Mazumdar <smaz19...@gmail.com>
Subject Value not persisting in domain object
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:22:32 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a shopping cart application in Struts 2. I am updating a list
in Cart domain object when the user selects some items in shopping list
using checkboxes and clicks Next. In the CheckOut page those items would be
shown. But in my case it shows empty list. Upon debugging, I find that list
is updated finally, but an empty list is fetched in Check Out page.

Can somebody help me by giving some pointers ?

Thanks.,
Srineel