struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Struts2 Invalid Request Page is not showing up
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:26:22 GMT
Hi,
     We are using struts2 latest distribution, where we are using
tokenSession interceptor for duplicate submission. Duplicate request
processing is working fine but its not showing result page for duplicate
form submission which we have defined in strust.xml as below.
<global-results>
 <result name="accessDeniedError">/error/accessDenied.jsp</result>
<result name="invalid.token">/error/invalidRequest.jsp</result>
</global-results>

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth