struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to initiate the select tag with empty list
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:56:06 GMT
There's no real advantage to using the <s:select> tag if you already no
there's no data to be displayed (remember, the struts tags are for display
only, they play absolutely no part in processing the posted form).  What
you need is an empty <select> tag with a name that matches a mutator in
your action.  Struts (and your jQuery) will do the rest.
(*Chris*)