struts-user mailing list archives

From Umesh Awasthi <umeshawas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make interceptor to be invoked only for HTTP Request not for Response
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:15:17 GMT
Interceptor are designed to work in this way..
They work in 2 steps pre-processing and post-processing.The time
Interceptor is called in reverse order, response will already be with your
client  (Browser)

Other option (not good) is to create a custom convertor where you can trim
spaces.

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi