struts-user mailing list archives

From Neville Fernandes <neville_fernan...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: by pass the validation
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:21:37 GMT
Hi Alireza

See if this helps  SomeAction-AliasName-validation.xml, where AliasName is method/action name

Regards,

Neville Fernandes | Software Engineer
Cell: +91-9049398189| Off Tel: +91-832-6628733
Persistent Systems Ltd.| Partners in Innovation | www.persistentsys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alireza Fattahi [mailto:afattahi@yahoo.com]
Sent: 09 July 2013 PM 06:47
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: by pass the validation

Hi,
When I put SomeAction-validation.xml nead an action class, the validation is always checked
before execute method.
If I have more than one method in the action, will the validation execute for them too ?!
Is there any way that I can configure which methods should by pass the validation

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.