struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lor...@idealogic.com.br>
Subject Re: How to make interceptor to be invoked only for HTTP Request not for Response
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:07:57 GMT
I dont think it is possible. But I believe you can just ignore the response and do nothing
with that.

I am not sure if I understand your question. But an interceptor has only one call per request/response.
So your code could like this:

public class Interceptor {

         methodXXXX {
                 removeSpaceFromRequest();
                 String resp = invoke();
                 //here, you do nothing with the response.
                 return resp;
         }

}

Felipe Lorenz