struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 Exception Handling
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 06:33:17 GMT
I already have the following settings in my struts.xml

<global-results>
      <result name="genericError">/error/genericError.jsp</result>
        <result name="accessDeniedError">/error/accessdenied.jsp</result>
<result name="invalid.token">/error/invalidrequest.jsp</result>
    </global-results>
    <global-exception-mappings>
        <exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Exception"
result="genericError" />
        <exception-mapping exception="org.hibernate.HibernateException"
result="genericError" />
        <exception-mapping
exception="org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException"
result="accessDeniedError" />
    </global-exception-mappings>
<action name="CatchAll">
  <result>/error/pageNotFound.jsp</result>
</action>

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth