struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lor...@idealogic.com.br>
Subject Re: Warning message when execAndWait
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:19:12 GMT
As far as I can see, you are using the completeStack which use token interceptor.

If you intend to use token, you can turn off this message by configuring the log properly.
If not, you should redifine the completeStack without the token interceptor.

Felipe Lorenz

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-1741