struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lor...@idealogic.com.br>
Subject Re: Warning message when execAndWait
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:45:48 GMT
In the link you can see some example and how you can redefine it: http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/docs/struts-defaultxml.html

But, as far as I can see, toke interceptor is not used by any stack. Probably the version
is different.

Felipe Lorenz

Em 27/06/2013, às 20:59, ngarigarius@yahoo.com escreveu:

> How can i redefine the completeStack without the token interceptor ? My intention was
NOT to use token. I guess my option here is to turn off this message.

> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jun 27, 2013, at 5:19 PM, Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lorenz@idealogic.com.br> wrote:
>
>> As far as I can see, you are using the completeStack which use token interceptor.
>>
>> If you intend to use token, you can turn off this message by configuring the log
properly.
>> If not, you should redifine the completeStack without the token interceptor.
>>
>> Felipe Lorenz
>>
>> Em 27/06/2013, às 17:35, Omar Ngarigari escreveu:
>>
>>> 1. Yes struts.dev is setted to false.
>>> 2. This is how I am using the interceptor:
>>> <interceptor-ref name="completeStack"/>
>>>            <interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
>>>                <param name="delay">1000</param>
>>>               <param name="delaySleepInterval">1000</param>
>>>           </interceptor-ref>
>>>            <result name="wait">/pages/wait.jsp</result>
>>> 3. I am using struts2.3.1.2
>>>
>>> Thanks,

>>> Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:27 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Warning message when execAndWait
>>>

>>> Hello Omar,
>>>
>>> Is needed more information, but I can guess some things:
>>>
>>> 1 - struts.dev is setted to false?
>>> 2 - are you using token interceptor?
>>> 3 - if yes, there is a token value in the submitted form?
>>> 4 - what version of struts are the project using? there is a resolved issue about
it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-1741

>>> Att,
>>>
>>> Felipe Lorenz

page is displaying. (execAndWait)?