struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Localised text tag
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 03:10:14 GMT
I have a small issue that I'm trying to resolve and I was hoping the someone
might have come across it earlier.

I'll try to explain as best I can:
I have a number of objects on the value stack:
1. pojo  - a java object with a string attribute called key which links to a
DB based localised text value
2. movement ­ another java object with a string attribute called strength
 To display the localised text associated with the pojo key I use the
following tag

<s:text name="%{pojo.key}" />

The problem is that if the key value clashes with another item on the value
stack I don't get the string value.
For example if the key value on pojo is "movement.strength" and the strength
value for movement is "weak" I don't get the expected results. Instead of
getting the localised text with key "movement.strength" I get the localised
text with key "weak". I tried setting the searchValueStack property to false
but it made no change.

I'd appreciate any help.

Z.