struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 2 / sitemesh/ <s: problem
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:16:39 GMT
I know very little about sitemesh integration and am away from my
development machine but I think the integration guides mention you need to
use the StrutsPrepareFilter followed by the
SiteMeshFilter filter followed by the StrutsExecute filter.

Guessing but the SiteMeshFilter might be a custom one designed for struts2
integration (if there is a struts2-sitemesh-plugin) I'd verify if this is
the case.