struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: struts 2 ajax choice
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 09:56:50 GMT
UI Controls:
s2jquery will allow you to render a true grid control whose display parameters are fully configurable
from cssClass
and will populate from a configurable number of sources and process that query by a Struts
Action
http://struts.jgeppert.com/struts2-jquery-showcase/index.action

Transmission Formats:
Json is another way of sending data from the server and client based on name-value pairings
OR ordered-list
http://www.json.org/

If the client is expecting JSON then you want to manipulate your response from the server
to JSON format as you render the response

Regardless of the control you are implementing you can render you response using JSONResult
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/wiki/JsonResult

does that answer your question?

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.