struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Lionel SMETS (prof)" <tsm...@a3-system.eu>
Subject Re: [S1] Best practice to transfer control to next page (out of JVM)?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 15:28:18 GMT

I am writting some sort of a proxy & uses HttpClient to execute the request.
The HttpClient does the request (POST) as expected & I can see that the
answer is coming.
I just need to copy the HttpResponse received as the Struts "full" response.

This prooved to be more challenging than expected as the simple copy of
the whole reponse is currently NOT OK.

I stored the whole HTML-response in the variable content :
<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
<s:property value="content" />
does not fill the page with the HTML-content retrieve from the other request

and writing directly on the Struts response :
response.getWriter().write(content);

Any idea would be appreciated ... as it is basically copying an HTML
content from one to the other !!!

\T,